5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

airing down question

JBV

Reaction score
next weekend i'll be driving a known back road that i'll want to lower my tire pressure by 10 psi for. i haven't done this yet on my new truck.

do alarm bells go off or something? does the truck get angry when you go outside a certain range? i love having the tire pressures displayed in real time and keep that screen on the dash at all times.

ya3coub

Reaction score
10PSI is the vest for dirt make sure you fully disengage the traction control and if you want to have more fun remove the abs/traction control fuse.

You will see some lights on the dash, nothing to worry about, once your tire pressure goes bellow the normal minimum it will automatically show on your dashboard specially if all 4 are down to 10.

I do it every weekend, my car is now almost 1 year without traction fuse, you can also get taser if you will do this more often.

I have the car in full throttle during summer bashing through the dunes with outside temperature close to 50C without any problems.

To unleash the true power of the hemi go full traction off and you will enjoy the ram even more

Users who are viewing this thread