5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Suspension - Smoother ride in Aero mode?

UltraMadMax

Reaction score
It seams that when I put the Air Suspension in Aero mode, the ride is smoother than when in normal height mode. Does anyone know if the loser the height the softer the suspension will be?

RAM 4times

Reaction score
It seams that when I put the Air Suspension in Aero mode, the ride is smoother than when in normal height mode. Does anyone know if the loser the height the softer the suspension will be?
i'm not sure of that. the one thing i've noticed so far that when i put it in entry / exit mode once i start driving it will go back to aero mode but not normal. i have to use the switch to put it back to normal. now when i'm in normal and i get on the highway and it goes into the aero mode it will go back to normal when i get off the highway driving at a lesser speed. with my 13 ram if it was in entry / exit mode it would go back to normal on it's own. i'm going to check to see if this is working properly with my 19. but man what a nice smooth ride this truck gives you.

warmachine

Reaction score

The pressure in the air-springs would be lower. That’s why they ride rougher in off road 2, the pressure is higher

immersivenc

Reaction score
I was experimenting with this the other day, aero mode is definitely the best ride.

Users who are viewing this thread