5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension lift spacer questions?

aimlowrobin

Reaction score
I have read a lot of info on this page and it has been very helpful. I have owned several RAMs, but new to air ride. I have a limited with AirLinks installed. I see a lot of people using Daystar front spacers also. Is there a reason that has become the brand of choice?

Also, is there any option for a similar rear spacer? I prefer to keep the rake and am considering maxing the lift I can get with links, spacers, and upgraded control arms. Mostly because BDS can't get their crap together on a 2021 lift kit. The pic attached is with links, normal setting and 34s. Ride is fine as is, in normal. Just looking for more height.

Attachments

• 20210607_141413.jpg
    20210607_141413.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210622_103813.jpg
    20210622_103813.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 34

PoppaPig78

Reaction score
I bought the Daystars because they'd been proven to fit, affordable and could be bought as a package with links (front and back). Not sure about rear spacers. I raised the rear using the links enough for ~1" of rake. I didn't want to max out the front links with the spacer because as I undestand it; the spacer allows you to have the 2" lift without overinflating the bags and maintain all height levels (Entry -> OR2). Maxing out the links with the spacers I suspect would affect ride quality (overinflated bags)..

aimlowrobin

Reaction score
Understand why the spacers help. Just neber see anyone do the back as well.

Users who are viewing this thread