5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension hiden features (to me)

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
Mine has not returned to normal height after lowering, but very very rarely. I couldn't even tell you the circumstance when it happened. I would say 99% of the time it auto returns to normal height after setting to e/e with the FOB or with the switch inside. I only ever lower it to e/e with the FOB when approaching and want to load into the bed and forgot to lower with the switch beforehand. Or if it is an unexpected load occurring. I will be doing a lot more e/e coming up in the coming months after the wifey has a foot surgery.

19RamLim

Reaction score
I may have missed this question elsewhere, but with a 2019 Limited with OEM air ride, is there any way to adjust the speed at which the truck starts to lower. Like the look of off road 1!? Thanks.

Scjon03

Reaction score
I may have missed this question elsewhere, but with a 2019 Limited with OEM air ride, is there any way to adjust the speed at which the truck starts to lower. Like the look of off road 1!? Thanks.

Nope... You can't adjust the speed at all. Maybe if someone has access to a FCA or whatever programmer, but right now nope. Other people I heard started to pull the fuse for the system, but definitely recommended. It also disable other figures too.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
with alhpaobd I changed one of the air suspension functionality modes and one made my truck rise and lower MUCH faster. It was immediately noticeable.

mtbiker033

Reaction score
Curious, how do you lower the truck with key fob. Maybe I skimmed over that page in the manual.
there is a button on the FOB for lowering it, press it twice and it lowers to entry/exit height

Users who are viewing this thread