5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension bleeding off?

Avalanchez

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2019 ram limited with air suspension. I've been noticing it not sitting level when I leave it off for a while. When I open the door or turn it back on I can here the pump engage and level things back out, my question is is this normal behavior? Are they supposed to bleeding off/back? Is it a temperature thing? It is cold here. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks

jeffauclair

Reaction score
mine do that too. looks like the rear lift up a little after few minutes on park. it’s cold where i live also. compressor kicks for like 2/3 seconds

Zig10

Reaction score
Funny...mine does it mostly when the temps are warm, and it's the front that sags. Glad I'm not the only one that sees it. Once I open the door to get in it levels out.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They will do that after sitting for a little while . I believe it’s so it doesn’t drain the battery by keep self levelling when the trucks not running .

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2019 ram limited with air suspension. I've been noticing it not sitting level when I leave it off for a while. When I open the door or turn it back on I can here the pump engage and level things back out, my question is is this normal behavior? Are they supposed to bleeding off/back? Is it a temperature thing? It is cold here. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Normal. Updates the level only when it thinks you’re around to admire its handiwork. And yes, it will adjust after sitting a while, no matter the temp.

Users who are viewing this thread