5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Locker For 3500 Dually

Ram01

Reaction score
I want to see if it's possible to add an air locker to a 3500 dually. I know you can do so in the front, but can you do so in the rear? I found one by ARB, the ARB RD 139, but it mentions that some duallys might have a 16 bolt ring gear and if that's the case it will not be compatible. Which 3500 duallys have the 16 bolt ring gear, is it all of them or only certain duallys?

Thanks

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I want to see if it's possible to add an air locker to a 3500 dually. I know you can do so in the front, but can you do so in the rear? I found one by ARB, the ARB RD 139, but it mentions that some duallys might have a 16 bolt ring gear and if that's the case it will not be compatible. Which 3500 duallys have the 16 bolt ring gear, is it all of them or only certain duallys?

Thanks
You may have better luck at our sister site. This site is for the 1500 DT RAM. Although there are a few members here who have the HeavyDuty...

WWW.HDRAMS.COM

Will give you much more member base to ponder your question.

Thanks for joining us.

Ram01

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a try there.

Users who are viewing this thread