5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket Sub Amp Remote Turn On?

Reaction score
This may be in another thread but I searched and couldn’t find much. Where did you guys find a good spot to land your remote turn on wire for your amp?

I don’t have a manual so I can’t tell what fuses are what on the interior box if that’s where you went so pictures would help.

Thanks in advance.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does your amp or sub accept high level inputs? Many new ones do. If so you don’t need to run the remote turn on wire. Just use speaker wires into the high level inputs.

Otherwise fuse panel is in wheel well under driver steering wheel. Fuse map in manual. Just grab a switched 12v and piggy back. You can use the one for the radio, etc

Reaction score
Ya
Does your amp or sub accept high level inputs? Many new ones do. If so you don’t need to run the remote turn on wire. Just use speaker wires into the high level inputs.

Otherwise fuse panel is in wheel well under driver steering wheel. Fuse map in manual. Just grab a switched 12v and piggy back. You can use the one for the radio, etc

I don’t have a manual. Anyway you could send a picture of the fuse map?

Reaction score
Problem solved.

For Future Reference:

Fuse F66 - 10 Amp Red - Run / Accessory Feed is switched with the ignition.

The radio fuse didn’t seem to switch for me, unless it’s on a delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online