5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket Lights

dafullmonty

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am looking to add ditch lights (Rigid or Baja) and would also like to add a light bar in the grill. Any recommendations / Pictures what has worked for you?! outside of Rough Country I can’t seem to find a company with a good kit.

2021 Laramie Night Edition with OffRoad Package

Gitter

Reaction score
You should search in the Exterior section of this forum. Quite a few lightbar options, so definitely search there for pics and options.

For the the ditch lights, I think there are only 2 different mounting brackets that works with our hoods (but should work with most light pods tho). I think the brackets are only offered by Zroadz and Baja Designs right now.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I went with a licence plate mount for my lightbar. I only have a small(10 inch) light on it but you could fit a bigger one on there.

See post 26

WasatchBack

Reaction score
You should search in the Exterior section of this forum. Quite a few lightbar options, so definitely search there for pics and options.

For the the ditch lights, I think there are only 2 different mounting brackets that works with our hoods (but should work with most light pods tho). I think the brackets are only offered by Zroadz and Baja Designs right now.
One more option as well as of last week:

Ramfam

Reaction score

Hey everyone! I am looking to add ditch lights (Rigid or Baja) and would also like to add a light bar in the grill. Any recommendations / Pictures what has worked for you?! outside of Rough Country I can’t seem to find a company with a good kit.

2021 Laramie Night Edition with OffRoad Package
Hi,
Just installed these on my 2020 Ram Rebel today. I did have to drill a bigger hole on the Mount light brackets for the carriage bolt to fit properly. The Items I purchase are below
RIGID D-Series PRO, Spot Optic, Midnight Edition,
R117682 - Luminix Hood Mount Light Brackets (19-21 RAM 1500)
Item #: R117682

Users who are viewing this thread