5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket Heads Up Display (Hudway Drive)

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I found this aftermarket HUD system called Hudway Drive (made by Hudway) and man I got to say this is by far the best one outside of an OEM HUD system. Integrates with IOS or Android devices to display Waze or Google Maps as well as a lot of other features such as; navigation, phone calls, text messages. Also, it can hook up to your OBD port to display items such as; speedometer, voltage, RPM, Engine Temp, and a lot more. Reviews are solid and they are sold out and waiting for their next batch which they are expecting sometime Q2 of 2023 and ship Q2-Q3 2023. Anyone that was interested in putting in an actual good aftermarket HUD system check it out. It is a little expensive ($300) but better than paying $3,500 to try and retrofit one in your existing truck or buying a new truck for this simple feature. Link is below let me know what y’all think I’m going to get one and test it out I’m on the wait list and going to hardwire it in and hide cables once I get mine.

rvaj

Reaction score
I found this aftermarket HUD system called Hudway Drive (made by Hudway) and man I got to say this is by far the best one outside of an OEM HUD system. Integrates with IOS or Android devices to display Waze or Google Maps as well as a lot of other features such as; navigation, phone calls, text messages. Also, it can hook up to your OBD port to display items such as; speedometer, voltage, RPM, Engine Temp, and a lot more. Reviews are solid and they are sold out and waiting for their next batch which they are expecting sometime Q2 of 2023 and ship Q2-Q3 2023. Anyone that was interested in putting in an actual good aftermarket HUD system check it out. It is a little expensive ($300) but better than paying $3,500 to try and retrofit one in your existing truck or buying a new truck for this simple feature. Link is below let me know what y’all think I’m going to get one and test it out I’m on the wait list and going to hardwire it in and hide cables once I get mine.

Did you ever get this? If so how do you like it?

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you ever get this? If so how do you like it?
No I didn’t because they were on backorder for so long I said screw it plus it pulls info from your OBD port and I have two items already pulling info! Haha but they looked to be the best on the market at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread