5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket bumpers with 2019 Ram 1500 Sport

Mr.WicksRam1500

Reaction score
Hey y’all, so I have the Sport Appearance Package on my truck (painted front grill and bumper) but I’m wanting to put in the Fab Four Matrix bumper. They say it won’t fit but has anyone tried can it be made to fit? I’m at a loss cause there’s so few bumpers that appear to fit the Sport model.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey y’all, so I have the Sport Appearance Package on my truck (painted front grill and bumper) but I’m wanting to put in the Fab Four Matrix bumper. They say it won’t fit but has anyone tried can it be made to fit? I’m at a loss cause there’s so few bumpers that appear to fit the Sport model.
hmmm whats the difference ?

bocco

Reaction score
I have the sport package also. I think it's the same bumper just painted to match the truck. Seems like the bumper you want should work.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It is the same mounting points and width for all DT 1500’s. If the bumper fits one, it’ll fit all variations.

Csjumper2003

Reaction score
Does anybody in San Diego possibly have a front bumper for 19+ 1500 dt ram. Looking for one so I can take mine off for a little bit to get painted. Needs to be I. Good shape I could do black or white or chrome if I have to

Users who are viewing this thread