5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket bed extender with Rambox

Larry Crim

Reaction score
Has anyone found an aftermarket bed extender that works with the Rambox system? I checked with AMP they said they had one but once received it would not fit when I called them back they verified it would not but that was after the fact. hopefully they will come up with a mount that will work but that will be down the road most likely. So if anyone has found a solution with another product please share the info.
Thanks
Pat

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you have the factory bed divider? With the addition of 4 mounting studs (not included with Rambox for some reason) it functions as a bed extender.

Larry Crim

Reaction score
no still fighting with the dealer and Chrysler to get it since they still list it as included but don't provide it

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you have a part number for the factory bed divider that fits the RamBox bed?
I couldn't find the one listed for 2019 but this one looks the same: 68027145AE

You can call or email any of the discount mopar distributors and I'm sure they can look up the correct part.

The factory ordered divider has a matching lock to the truck key. Those ordered later don't come with the lock. Not a big deal if you have a secure bed cover. The lock doesn't prevent theft when the divider is used as a bed extender anyways.

Last edited:

Rambo1

Reaction score
How is this going? Did u get a replacement divider?

Users who are viewing this thread