5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After 72 hours, the look on your face when

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Chrysler's had this style of audio control since maybe the late '90s? Early '00s? Once you find them and get used to them, you wonder why more automakers don't copy the same layout. Keeps your hands on the wheel, your eyes on the road, and less buttons cluttering up the front of the steering wheel.

KCViper

Reaction score
Yep, took me a few days to realize the center button functionality!! Enjoy!!!

cdn.tbird

Reaction score
just found the middle buttons. But I can’t ‘play’ because my wife is getting p’d off that I keep going to sit in the truck.
I took a lot of short trips (and I do mean A LOT) when I first picked up my baby. Any time wife needed pretty much anything, I was more than happy to run to the store.

Problem solved. 😁😁😁

sep1006

Reaction score
Yep, took me a few days to realize the center button functionality!! Enjoy!!!

Same here, I keep saying I'm going to browse the owners manual but haven't done it yet.

bpwj76

Reaction score
I love using those when passengers are with me who don't know about them. "How are you changing the volume?" or "How'd you just change the radio without touching anything?"

Quint

Reaction score
Same here, I keep saying I'm going to browse the owners manual but haven't done it yet.
My wife knows me well. After I got the truck home, I drove it for a while and then sat in a parking lot for an hour or two reading the manual while I sat in the truck. She'd rather have me get through it then complain about things that I should have known had I read the manual.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
My wife knows me well. After I got the truck home, I drove it for a while and then sat in a parking lot for an hour or two reading the manual while I sat in the truck. She'd rather have me get through it then complain about things that I should have known had I read the manual.
And that's when I say, "sure honey, I'll drive you to the mall. Take your time and I'll wait here in the parking garage until you get back"... :p

U

User_63152

I love using those when passengers are with me who don't know about them. "How are you changing the volume?" or "How'd you just change the radio without touching anything?"
That's when you're like, "What are you talking about? I'm not changing anything". :devilish:

Users who are viewing this thread