5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aFe Cold Air, which to choose

Which to Choose

• Momentum GT

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Magnum Force

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Bionicbo

Reaction score
I've decided I'm going with a aFe CAI, I'm still trying to decide which to choose I like the looks of both the Momentum GT and the Magnum Force, just not sure if the enclosed filter on the momentum is worth the extra $$. Just want get peoples people's opinions on both. Thanks

Dynamite

Reaction score
Following!!! o_O

I cant decide between AFE Magnum Force and Corsa Powercore Donaldson (Both around $360 at Summit Racing)... AFE Magnum shows best hp/tq numbers and sound. Corsa better filter, 150k free maintance and best looking airbox.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Can I interest either of you in a bridge near Brooklyn to go along with your cai's? How about some oil I extracted from a snake or two? :D

Bionicbo

Reaction score
Following!!! o_O

I cant decide between AFE Magnum Force and Corsa Powercore Donaldson (Both around $360 at Summit Racing)... AFE Magnum shows best hp/tq numbers and sound. Corsa better filter, 150k free maintance and best looking airbox.
I just actually took a look at the Corsa CAI, and like the looks, i might even be able to keep my catch can not like the s&b

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What exhaust do you have? I got the afe stage 2 momentum CAI and it really brought the sound of my magnaflow exhaust to life! Don't expect to see any performance gains with adding just CAI alone. Sound enhancements only. Just Saying...

Bionicbo

Reaction score
What exhaust do you have? I got the afe stage 2 momentum CAI and it really brought the sound of my magnaflow exhaust to life! Don't expect to see any performance gains with adding just CAI alone. Sound enhancements only. Just Saying...

I went with the flowmaster flowfx, I plan on doing a tune in the future, so really the CAI for now would be mostly a nice looking engine bay.

Users who are viewing this thread