5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aFe Cold Air Intakes

Odis814

Reaction score
Did anyone preorder this intake system and have any idea when they are supposed to ship them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odis814

Reaction score
Not sure the one I was looking at was already released so just buy and they ship it. Did you buy the momentum intake?

I ordered the Magnum Force Stage 2. They released and shipped it yesterday.

billyraff

Reaction score
Has anyone installed an AFE momentum? Debating between the magnum vs momentum. Any mpg gains on the magnum? (Likely not with more wot for that sound haha)

Odis814

Reaction score
Has anyone installed an AFE momentum? Debating between the magnum vs momentum. Any mpg gains on the magnum? (Likely not with more wot for that sound haha)

I’m sure there’s some gain in MPG. I won’t know until next week.

louz

Reaction score
MOPAR is going to loose their share if they don't get their act together. Was waiting for mopar but thing now AFE.

Odis814

Reaction score
MOPAR is going to loose their share if they don't get their act together. Was waiting for mopar but thing now AFE.

I’m surprised K&N hasn’t released one.

Ksilva211

Reaction score
They are making some pretty big claims on their website. I’m wondering how true they are or if they are backed by actual Dyno or something. For those of you that have installed them does it feel like another 30hp?

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the momentum myself. As it looks to attach to the oem cold air tube to front of grill. Which seems to be the only aftermarket system to do. Be the one I go with imo. Maybe someday, not in my plans for now.

Users who are viewing this thread