5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Rebel Tires/rims to Big Horn Question

Renegade3

Reaction score
I’m picking up a new set of rebel tires/rims to add to my bighorn later today. Couldn’t pass up a killer deal. Does the change from stock to bigger wheels mess with the tire pressure warning in the settings? Also, how far off will the speedo be once complete?
Thanks for any insight!

Bruins5515

Reaction score
I’m picking up a new set of rebel tires/rims to add to my bighorn later today. Couldn’t pass up a killer deal. Does the change from stock to bigger wheels mess with the tire pressure warning in the settings? Also, how far off will the speedo be once complete?
Thanks for any insight!

I did the same thing with my big horn and if it has sensor in them they will work but the pressures are different in the rebel tires, i used a tazer DT to update my tire size and tpms sensor settings so if it drops below 40 now it lets me know. I believe the speedometer will be off around 2 mph at 60mph
d8c05cdeaaa6332aec25b165c3628b95.jpg

That chart should be accurate new tires are 3.3% bigger

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Put mine on about 6 months ago...zero issues with the sensors so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread