5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding passive entry

Swifty

Reaction score
Obviously this is keeping you busy...for those of us who are planning on doing this should we go ahead and PM you to have the sales code added.

I haven’t ordered the parts yet but plan on it. I’m not a technician but I will install the parts myself and have the dealership do the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can pm vin and will get FCA to add as I can the number I have to do so far is gonna be weeks i am gonna talk to my TA and see if if I can come up with a phone number

Str8Ripon

Reaction score
Anyone have an estimate on price/how much all of the parts cost without installation?

Jcalton

Reaction score
Has anyone talked to their service dept and asked if they could contact their own tech advisor to add the sales code?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jcalton

Reaction score
Same just got mine from there too
Can you post the part numbers for the non color specific parts and description of the color specific so people can find & order them?

tdb0021

Reaction score
Can you post the part numbers for the non color specific parts and description of the color specific so people can find & order them?

This is what i ordered:
Door Handles x 2 (Color Specific - Silver):
6CV361SCAD

Left cap (Color Specific - Silver):
6CV50JSCAC

Right cap (Color Specific - Silver):
6CV52JSCAB $10.70

Right door harness (generic):
68361306AD

Left door harness (generic):
68361307AC

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is what i ordered:
6CV361SCAD

6CV50JSCAC

6CV52JSCAB $10.70

68361306AD

68361307AC
Billet silver right? We dont need to change keys or anything do we?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
This is what i ordered:
6CV361SCAD

6CV50JSCAC

6CV52JSCAB $10.70

68361306AD

68361307AC
You don't have chrome on the handles right? Everything is body-colored?

My billet silver door handles have chrome on them and the part number is 6CV64JSCAD

2019Rebel0747

Reaction score
Can pm vin and will get FCA to add as I can the number I have to do so far is gonna be weeks i am gonna talk to my TA and see if if I can come up with a phone number

Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdb0021

Reaction score
You don't have chrome on the handles right? Everything is body-colored?

My billet silver door handles have chrome on them and the part number is 6CV64JSCAD

My truck does have the chrome piece. In the description on my part number 6CV361SCAD says it does have the chrome, when I search your part number, that’s the non-chrome.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
My truck does have the chrome piece. In the description on my part number 6CV361SCAD says it does have the chrome, when I search your part number, that’s the non-chrome.
Oh sht... my bad. you're right! you saved me a lot of time messing with returns and stuff... Thanks!

Str8Ripon

Reaction score
So it seems like everywhere I search online for the left door’s wiring harness with this part number -68361307AC - I get a message that this is a 2019 specific part and won’t fit a 2020. I have no issues with the right side (listed as fitting 19-20). The software on all these websites is clunky to say the least and it would surprise me if they changed the harness from last year to this year - but don’t want to waste the time/money with the wrong part. Anyone able to offer some wisdom?

The other part numbers I found (2020 Black Big Horn Night Edition w/o chrome):

Door handle 6CV64KXJAD x2

Left door cap 6CV50KXJAC

Left Harness 68361307AC?

Right door cap 6CV52KXJAB

Right Harness 68361306AD

Anyone else needing black body color parts want to check my work?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
So it seems like everywhere I search online for the left door’s wiring harness with this part number -68361307AC - I get a message that this is a 2019 specific part and won’t fit a 2020. I have no issues with the right side (listed as fitting 19-20). The software on all these websites is clunky to say the least and it would surprise me if they changed the harness from last year to this year - but don’t want to waste the time/money with the wrong part. Anyone able to offer some wisdom?
Try this one: 68429501AA

Str8Ripon

Reaction score
Try this one: 68429501AA

Nice! Definitely a different part number for 2020. There seems to be a few different harnesses based on the audio/safety package on the truck. Will have to find out if it will be a problem if I get a harness that has too many functions/capabilities (no Blind Spot or Surround View, etc.). But this will help a ton. Thanks!

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! Definitely a different part number for 2020. There seems to be a few different harnesses based on the audio/safety package on the truck. Will have to find out if it will be a problem if I get a harness that has too many functions/capabilities (no Blind Spot or Surround View, etc.). But this will help a ton. Thanks!
If it fits your truck, then it should work, the only thing with a lot of features is that a lot of pins are going to be occupied, i don't see any reason for the pins to be pinned differently because of different features...

MayhemMOORE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good part number/source for the right door harness for a 2020 Bighorn with the accent light under the mirror? Every website seems to have different descriptions, and the above mentioned part number, 68429501AA, just says door harness without specifying a side on the one site I found it on. I thought I had found everything earlier today, but I don't have the work computer right now with it saved.

Users who are viewing this thread