5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding passive entry

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Parts on “special order” for those waiting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only ordered the Handle and cap, so no "special order". it's coming from the east coast so it takes about a week to get it. The wiring harness is on back order from what i've been told by the dealer, so i decided not to wait and just "made the harness" myself.

2019Rebel0747

Reaction score
I only ordered the Handle and cap, so no "special order". it's coming from the east coast so it takes about a week to get it. The wiring harness is on back order from what i've been told by the dealer, so i decided not to wait and just "made the harness" myself.

Harness must be what’s holding my order up then...gives me time to order the OEM LED bed lighting kit and install

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered everything, harnesses and handles/caps from BAM today. They emailed me and said it would take 3-5 days to get them from Mopar and if I was ok with that. I don’t mind waiting so not a big deal.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered everything, harnesses and handles/caps from BAM today. They emailed me and said it would take 3-5 days to get them from Mopar and if I was ok with that. I don’t mind waiting so not a big deal.
3-5 days is good. My dealer told me he cannot promise anything but it'd probably take more then a month for the back order to arrive. That's why i didn't wait...

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Harness must be what’s holding my order up then...gives me time to order the OEM LED bed lighting kit and install

You're a strong, patient man... If i see something i like, i want it yesterday! :D

Last edited:

Swifty

Reaction score
You're a strong, patient man... If i see something, i want it yesterday! :D
Y’all been waiting for this for over a year I went back and read the entire thread surprised some of the earlier folks haven’t chimed in Mike-ct seems to be one of them but there are a lot that haven’t

Grey03svt

Reaction score
Just don’t want anyone going in and getting the run around because dealer doesn’t know what they want
Why I'm worried about my dealer..

So I'll toss this out here. If any techs live in the Lake or Porter county areas in Indiana, I'll gladly pay for restore config if they can do it rather than take it to the dealer. Just avoiding a headache lol

Str8Ripon

Reaction score
Yes I’m working on sales managers truck

sounds like I need to order parts, haha. Let me know when you get my VIN added, I’m guessing I’ll have issues with the dealer as well but this thread/info is insanely helpful. Can’t believe you’re doing all this work out of the goodness of your heart - really appreciate it man.

Users who are viewing this thread