5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Passive Entry: How-to

Quietpeen

Reaction score
Looking for help please. Gearing up to do this mod on my 2021 ram 1500 DT, but its Delmonico Red, with body colored door handles. I only see that color in the HD chart? I'm guessing that the numbers would be as listed for the 1500 except with the "NRV" color code inserted? So then would the numbers be this?
DOOR HANDLES - 6CV64NRVAD
CAP L - 6CV50NRVAC
CAP R - 6CV52NRVAD
Regarding the rear antenna, it seems the "521" part number has both holes on one side while the "560" has holes on opposite sides? Any idea which is a better fit for the 2021 truck?
Also, does the left cap automatically have the keyhole? Any tips on which site has the best pricing? Thank You.
not sure if this helps but the HD part numbers for the door handles will not work on your truck. Maybe you already figured that out but I did not investigate the part numbers you posted. For the rear antenna the number of holes doesn’t matter. There was a part # that worked but was much cheaper when this thread was started. That cost difference might not be a factor anymore. Buy the one that is cheapest and is confirmed to work in this thread. If the holes don‘t match up just drill a new hole in the plastic or come up with a different way to mount it.

mpmaz1

Reaction score
not sure if this helps but the HD part numbers for the door handles will not work on your truck. Maybe you already figured that out but I did not investigate the part numbers you posted. For the rear antenna the number of holes doesn’t matter. There was a part # that worked but was much cheaper when this thread was started. That cost difference might not be a factor anymore. Buy the one that is cheapest and is confirmed to work in this thread. If the holes don‘t match up just drill a new hole in the plastic or come up with a different way to mount it.
I didn't use the HD part numbers, I added what I believe is the Delmonico red color code to the 1500 part numbers. As for the antennas, I'll have to crawl under there and see where the holes are at. They're both cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread