5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding "grip" to pen holder

U

User_6565

On neighbor app , some guy had asked a question on how to pick up a dead squirrel in his drive way . The guy owned his house, had kids and wife yadda yadda ... Has all that going for him but can't seem to figure out how to pick up a fead fkn squirrel , so he asked the nets ... This post reminds me of that guy . if you can't figure out something like that how the hell did u make it so far in life

Wow, that sounds pretty rude. I can figure out options on my own but I thought I would see if anyone else had already come up with something. I'm not so vain that I think I always have the best solution to any problem.
Keep on gigglin', man...

Mr.Gigglez

Reaction score
Wow, that sounds pretty rude. I can figure out options on my own but I thought I would see if anyone else had already come up with something. I'm not so vain that I think I always have the best solution to any problem.
Keep on gigglin', man...
Rude? You should definitely stay off the nets

BlckDT

Reaction score
LoL. Now this thread is compared to picking up dead squirrels.

I don’t have a solution for you outside of put the pen/pencil in the center console. In other news there is a thread talking about showing shifter knob decals (yes I contributed to that).

The nets is full of 1st world probs.

Ram92131

Reaction score

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Now that I finally have my rig, I keep the pen in the built-in pen holder .. it was free!
(sure, the sun might fight with the ink later so I'll have to keep a look at that)

Twoamen

Reaction score

Encswsm

Reaction score
Here you go. Just drill some holes and attach one of these

Attachments

• Clip.jpg
    Clip.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/