5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Added TRX push button start

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Took less than 5 min and you don’t have to remove anything….

I saw Water Fowler's video on this, so you just remove a couple of screw on the kick panel below the steering wheel, reach in and access the switch from there right?

Looks good, I think I will do this as my next mod.

cervelo15

Reaction score
I saw Water Fowler's video on this, so you just remove a couple of screw on the kick panel below the steering wheel, reach in and access the switch from there right?

Yep, I think I Remember removing the bottom knee panel and then from there reach up behind the switch and squeeze. Should pop out. Keep the silver trim ring and reinstall on the new switch.

Last edited:

Chili Big Horn

Reaction score
Yep, I think I Remember removing the bottom knee panel and then from there reach up behind the switch and squeeze. Should pop out. Keep the silver trim ring and reinstall on the new switch.
I did this yesterday, didn’t have to remove any panel, just stick my hand under the dash. It took me a couple of tries to grab the switch but once a go hold of it came out easily. 5 mins tops.

Great and easy upgrade
DBA29025-4D61-439C-BF0C-E0B62013D2D1.jpeg

Cbzr1107

Reaction score
Anyone with the night edition have a picture of it zoomed out so that you can see it in relation to everything being dark?

I just can't decide if I like the red or the black more for the dark interior.

327V8Hemi2020

Reaction score

NOOOOOOOOOO….Just reach up all the way and squeeze the 3 points to release it and push it forward,,,unplug and plug new one in…snap back into place….5 min…don’t have to remove anything…

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Anyone with the night edition have a picture of it zoomed out so that you can see it in relation to everything being dark?

I just can't decide if I like the red or the black more for the dark interior.

This is as far zoomed out as I have. I can't take another pic since I don't have the truck anymore...

Pushbutton.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread