5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add me to the list of leaking truck owners

Medic604

Reaction score
Add me to the list. I have a 2019 Limited with the tan and Indigo Blue interior with 26,000 miles. I have had the 3rd brake light replaced and the shark fin antenna replaced 2 times. The last time i had it in the dealership said the back window was weak so they replaced it. I had staining on the head liner from the water leak, they said they would replace it the first time i took it in. I waited to make sure they got the leak stopped, glad i waited. So the last time it was in they said they found it and did a water test for 2 hrs and didn't have any leaks. I told them to order the new head liner, I knew it would take a some time to come in and I would see if it leaked in the mean time. Will no leaks after 3 car washes so i had them put it in. (If you don't know the headliner comes out the front windshield.) Fast fast forward to a week ago, the water leak is back. I took it in today for the water leak and the dash cover is staring to come unglued. So far all of the parts, service and loaner vehicles have been covered.
I love my truck but I'm starting to think it's time to trade it in on something else.

Medic604

Reaction score
Update,
Just got a phone call from the dealer and he stated it was the shark fin antenna and they replaced it again. Lets see how long before it starts leaking.

Users who are viewing this thread