5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adaptive Cruise Control error and trans stuck 6th gear

Larrymul

Reaction score
2024 RAM 1500 Limited eTorque. Accelerating normally, experienced loss of power momentarily, check engine light on, service adaptive control system, adaptive control not available message on and off, trans stuck in 6th gear full time and putting in reverse blinks and defaults back to park. No other vehicles front or back. All sensors and cams clean. Did not have ACC active.

Can’t locate any fuse for these issues, any thoughts or fuse I have missed? Truck is one month old, bought new with 500 miles, dealer can’t get me in for a few days!

I have disconnected the battery for an hour, no change…Thanks for any input you folks might have!

U

User_3336

I'm guessing his 22 Limited was totaled out and he purchased a new truck as a result.
Yes, I seen this thread before I posted, what's why I asked, and didn't assume.

Larrymul

Reaction score
You're correct, my '22 was totalled, this new RAM Limited is it's replacement. I apologise for not updating my profile...

U

User_3336

You're correct, my '22 was totalled, this new RAM Limited is it's replacement. I apologise for not updating my profile...
Did you ever have any of the issues you were describing in your '22?

Larrymul

Reaction score
Did you ever have any of the issues you were describing in your '22?
No, the '22 was flawless for the 11 months I had it. One other issue, a couple of days before this incident the truck was somehow changed from 4WD Auto to 2WD. It's icey here, I keep it in 4WD Auto most of the time until roads are clear of ice and snow, I'm in Alaska.

Users who are viewing this thread