5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
It does have a stored code in the PCM. Doesn’t hurt anything. It’ll stay that way until disabled by alpha or jscan

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FWIW, I removed my AAD. A code was set without a CEL.
I cleared the code using Alfa one time and have never seen it since the first time, following removal.

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
So in a different turn, has anyone modded the airdam to actually make it bigger and maybe actually do what it claims it's supposed to do. I am throwing the idea around of how to do this. Yes I have a Lifted truck and no I could care less what you think about the idea, just wanted to know if it's been done. Any additional mpg is always a good thing on the highway where nobody really cares what your rig looks like when you passing them.
🫡

Black19

Reaction score
I have been thinking about removing both. Can anyone share some pictures without both?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about removing both. Can anyone share some pictures without both?

Users who are viewing this thread