5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active Grill Shutter Fuse?

TreyBobo

Reaction score
Hello all-
My 2019 Big Horn has been randomly throwing on the CEL and the dreaded U11E9 AGS code. Well, now it is on full time. Assuming that it’s like most people and it an electrical gremlin rather than a bad part, I’m curious if it could be a bad fuse? If so, does anyone know what fuse to replace? Electrical systems are not my forte.

Antselfmadecruz

Reaction score
Hello all-
My 2019 Big Horn has been randomly throwing on the CEL and the dreaded U11E9 AGS code. Well, now it is on full time. Assuming that it’s like most people and it an electrical gremlin rather than a bad part, I’m curious if it could be a bad fuse? If so, does anyone know what fuse to replace? Electrical systems are not my forte.
I have the same problem I change my active grill shutters and still have the same problem my next thing to do it change the harness connector hopefully that works for me I see A few people say that was the problem

Ratchet

Reaction score
A corroded active air dam connector on the driver side of the air dam assembly is a very likely culprit. It's part of the same circuit. I'd check that for signs of water intrusion or corrosion and start there.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Probably the AAD. You can remove it and clear the code. Otherwise there’s an extended warranty on it.

Attachments

• ram letter.pdf
    130.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread