5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accessories online shop in Europe?

doomtrader

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a good online store within European Union with accessories to 5th gen RAMs?
Amazon.com doesn't send most of the things I'm interested in to Europe, and some other stores I found charging ridiculous amount of money (like 250 USD for 1kg package).

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Haven’t used these guys because I’m in the US but it looks like they handle Europe.

doomtrader

Reaction score
Hey Patsy1099,

That is basically one of European distributors (the one of my dealer), so they are not selling directly to customers.
And to be honest the amount of choice there is pretty limited.
I'am before all interested in bullrings or siderails.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This site claims to ship intentionally, including Poland. They also say they carry more than just Jeep. Maybe email/call them and inquire about your parts and costs.

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
I'm also from the EU. I thought there was even a section for Europe on the forum.

But what I do is when I see a post from Amazon.com here to search for the same part on Amazon.de, .fr, .nl or on ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online