5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC is Cold, rear window/brake light doesn't leak, and I get great fuel mileage on my 4x4 3.92 E Torque 5.7L

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why? I had my ram for 3 months and it was in 5 different times (no a/c from the day i bought it, loud metallic clunk, truck not detecting fob so it had to be towed in), rough idle/stalling and a bunch of recalls). 5 months after trading it in i got a call that the part for the a/c was in. Thank god!, Glad i could have a/c on a truck i dont have anymore in -40*c temps.
My AT4 has way more and better features, better gas mileage, more power and has only had one issue that was just a computer glitch. I will say though, the black on blew sport ram was my favourite looking truck.
Your still on the wrong forum!

Chris9697

Reaction score
Just curious, its not under the Mopar extended warranty because its a "plastic lens"....Bummer. He had to foot the cost.
Newbie question, what do I look for (aside from obvious water stains and such) for leak and is there an aftermarket brake light available that doesn’t leak

Users who are viewing this thread