5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AAWireless Review

Geddyflea

Reaction score
Nope, me either. I really don't understand how they are doing the release for this. Some people already have it (and are reporting problems) but some don't. The people who do have it aren't all in beta program so I'd like to know how they got the download. The play store is still showing the pre Coolwalk version that was released on December 8th as the only download option, which is what I have.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes, I got it. Not much different for us except the icons on the bottom.

mbohos

Reaction score
Nope, me either. I really don't understand how they are doing the release for this. Some people already have it (and are reporting problems) but some don't. The people who do have it aren't all in beta program so I'd like to know how they got the download. The play store is still showing the pre Coolwalk version that was released on December 8th as the only download option, which is what I have.
Android Auto download

This website I have been downloading from

https://mobile.softpedia.com/apk/android-auto/

coldmist

Reaction score
From my experience with AAWireless, here is what I deal with:

1. overall, it's awesome. I sit in the truck, and it's connected within a few seconds. It gets hot on long trips, and once in a while it auto-reboots, but not bad.
2. sometimes it doesn't auto-connect, because my Samsung phone's wifi turns itself off. If AA doesn't come up, I swipe down and turn on wifi, and 99% of the time it's back up in seconds. (This usually happens when I go into a store or shop for 30+ minutes (where my phone and the AAWireless can still talk over wifi), and then it doesn't want to recognize I'm back in the truck.)
3. If it still doesn't connect, I might try to unplug/replug but that doesn't seem to help very often. What does work is bringing up the app, go into settings, and hit save (without making any changes) and that seems to kick it into working again. I have to do this about once ever 2-3 months.

Sooo worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online