5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-Pillar Removal

Georgf

Reaction score
Found this on another thread
It seems it mounted with 2 bolts and 2 clips

Attachments

• 182E13A6-674E-4268-BBCA-002EA3DE400E.png
    182E13A6-674E-4268-BBCA-002EA3DE400E.png
    553 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

DJO

Reaction score
I took my drivers side off to make sure the sunroof drain tube was snapped in the retainer clip.
Were you having water drip from the hand hold? Mine does it when it rains hard or I go through a car wash. Taking it back to the dealership for the third time for the same issue. Last time they said they couldn't find a leak around the sunroof using their smoke machine but found a leak around the rear window and ended up replacing it. I can pour water slowly down the drain hole and flows fine, but if I deluge it with a hose as in a hard rain I get a drip from the hand hold. I'm thinking that the size of the drain hose is inadequate causing the water to back up and find another place to drain. Any thoughts???

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that the size of the drain hose is inadequate causing the water to back up and find another place to drain. Any thoughts???
That's not it...I live in FL and we get VERY heavy rain and zero issues with my 2019 for my 2021.

redneck

Reaction score
also could be a hole in the top side of the hose & it doesnt drip till the hose has a large volume of water going thru it

Users who are viewing this thread