5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
A Pillar/ Ditch Light Brackets expected from Laser this week. We will do a test fit and have a final price at that time. Once test fit is complete and we are happy with everything we will open up preorders. We are also working with a few light manufacturers to offer lights to go with our brackets as well. We should be getting materials for the rest of our products that are out of stock or preorder status in the next few weeks so we can start getting those welded up, to powder and shipped. As always, thank all of you for the continued support. We have the coolest customers ever!!!

IMG_20211124_144937_01.JPG
IMG_20211124_144953_01.JPG

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Count me in for a set. Will Diode Dynamics be one of those aforementioned manufacturers?
Yes sir. We have been in contact with Diode Dynamics and filled out our dealer contract. We also have talked to Tomar although I am not sure that is going to work out. Over the weekend I spoke to an account rep at Rigid and hopefully we can get something going with them as well.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Prototype will be delivered tomorrow. I have a 5th Gen Ram 1500 coming in on Monday for so work but I'm hoping to get them test fit sooner so I can get the ball rolling on these.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Count me in for a set. Will Diode Dynamics be one of those aforementioned manufacturers?
We are now officially a Diode Dynamics dealer so you can get your brackets and lights all in one shot. Diode Dynamics will drop ship any products our customers order from us. We will work on getting the Diode Dynamics products up on our site. If you need any lights before then, contact us and we can invoice the lights through our webpage.

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks good, hopefully pricing is better than the other option on the market right now. At well over $300 Canadian for the brackets on Amazon or $450 shipped from the manufacturer it’s a bit to steep for me.

Last edited:

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We are working on getting some Diode Dynamics lights added to our webpage. If there are certain lights and configurations you'd like to see, let us know and we will prioritize them and get them added sooner rather than later. Here are some photos of the brackets on a customers 2021 Rebel. They will come powder coated. We have ordered a massive order of materials from laser and are now accepting preorders.

IMG_9901 (1).jpg IMG_9902 (1).jpg IMG_9903.jpg IMG_9907.jpg IMG_9908.jpg

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
The hood was not closed all of the way in these photos which is why the hood lines aren't lined up. The brackets do not change hood alignment in any way.

NGEN

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Which Diode Dynamic LED pods are you planning to use? SSC1, SSC2, SS3 or SS5? Or will your brackets work for all of them?

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Which Diode Dynamic LED pods are you planning to use? SSC1, SSC2, SS3 or SS5? Or will your brackets work for all of them?
The brackets will work with all of them. Here is a picture of the SS3 mounted to our brackets prior to powder coat. They are on the bench since we traded in our Rebel for a TRX that has not arrived yet.

IMG_9997.jpg IMG_9995.jpg IMG_9996.jpg

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I should have updated the post. Thanks for asking the question. We have several sets in stock and back from powder coat and several more headed to powder coat to try to stay ahead of the orders. We are trying to get far enough ahead and reorder laser cut materials soon enough to keep items in stock. As far as the Diode Dynamics lights go, if there is a specific light you would like and don't see it on the webpage yet, let us know and we can get you taken care of. We are having to manually input all of the lights, photos and descriptions because they did not import in a manner that is playing nice with our web platform. THe Diode Dynamics lights will drop ship directly from them when you place your order with us.

Users who are viewing this thread