5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A/C Blowing in Dash

Bubba102105

Reaction score
I've searched high and low but haven't found anyone else with this issue. After my A/C is running for a while, either in Auto or Manual doesn't matter, the air blowing through the vents start to barely come out and it sounds like most of the air is being blown somewhere inside the dash. You can feels the inside get warm. If I crank the A/C all the way up, it will eventually get back to working as it should in a few minutes. Anyone had this issue or know what may be causing it? I don't remember it occurring prior to them having to do a dash swap due to the leather peeling away from the dash.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've searched high and low but haven't found anyone else with this issue. After my A/C is running for a while, either in Auto or Manual doesn't matter, the air blowing through the vents start to barely come out and it sounds like most of the air is being blown somewhere inside the dash. You can feels the inside get warm. If I crank the A/C all the way up, it will eventually get back to working as it should in a few minutes. Anyone had this issue or know what may be causing it? I don't remember it occurring prior to them having to do a dash swap due to the leather peeling away from the dash.

Hi Bubba102105,

Sorry to hear of the trouble you are experiencing! If you are not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members, I kindly recommend following up with your servicing dealer for further support. If you do end up working with your dealer, please know that we are just a private message away for further support.

Mark
RamCares

Ricardowelch

Reaction score
I've searched high and low but haven't found anyone else with this issue. After my A/C is running for a while, either in Auto or Manual doesn't matter, the air blowing through the vents start to barely come out and it sounds like most of the air is being blown somewhere inside the dash. You can feels the inside get warm. If I crank the A/C all the way up, it will eventually get back to working as it should in a few minutes. Visit AutoGuysLand to review best pex crimping tool if you want to get one. Anyone had this issue or know what may be causing it? I don't remember it occurring prior to them having to do a dash swap due to the leather peeling away from the dash.

Sorry to hear that and i haven't had this issue. But i think you can try to check the wire coming to replay and then the resistor if they are bad or not. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread