5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8.5” SXM Radio issue - “no signal contact dealer”

VanIsland

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m wondering if anyone has come across this issue? Everything works on the 8.5” screen but when I try the SXM it works for about 20 seconds then stops working and reads “no single contact dealer”

2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn -

Attachments

• DE122589-62D9-4AB9-8749-E5F7C9B6CD89.jpeg
    DE122589-62D9-4AB9-8749-E5F7C9B6CD89.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 7

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m wondering if anyone has come across this issue? Everything works on the 8.5” screen but when I try the SXM it works for about 20 seconds then stops working and reads “no single contact dealer”

2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn -

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
RamCares

VanIsland

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
RamCares
Alison,

The truck will be going into Parksville Dodge in British Columbia this Thursday. Today the Nav stopped working and has me out somewhere in the middle of the ocean. They can figure that out well they are at it.

On a side note, I’m new to this site. What is “RamCares”? Do you work for Ram?

Regards,

Mike

RamCares

Reaction score
Alison,

The truck will be going into Parksville Dodge in British Columbia this Thursday. Today the Nav stopped working and has me out somewhere in the middle of the ocean. They can figure that out well they are at it.

Regards,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, we are apart of the FCA Customer Care team. Please let me know if you need any additional assistance after your appointment. I would be happy to help!

Alison
RamCares

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Alison,

Regards,

Mike

RamCares can't help you if you are in Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread