5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8.4” unconnect reboot

SColang22

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to reboot our unconnect? I’m having some issues but when holding the tune and volume button I am just turning the screen off immediately.

2wd

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to reboot our unconnect? I’m having some issues but when holding the tune and volume button I am just turning the screen off immediately.

Interested in this as well. Didn't know there was a true reboot feature.

768mph

Reaction score
Did anybody find out how to reboot our Uconnect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrboDeezl

Reaction score
Ok so, didn’t figure out how to soft reboot, but was having an issue with WiFi hotspot and SiruisXM Guardian not working. I pulled fuse #44 (20 amp) and the radio clearly rebooted. Took longer than usual to start. Hotspot and Guardian issues were fixed immediately.

SColang22

Reaction score
Ok so, didn’t figure out how to soft reboot, but was having an issue with WiFi hotspot and SiruisXM Guardian not working. I pulled fuse #44 (20 amp) and the radio clearly rebooted. Took longer than usual to start. Hotspot and Guardian issues were fixed immediately.

You could have just unplugged the battery too

768mph

Reaction score
I’ve tried the battery unplugged 30 min and factory reset and still have GPS current location and time incorrect.

Guess it’s a dealer trip this week.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve tried the battery unplugged 30 min and factory reset and still have GPS current location and time incorrect.

Guess it’s a dealer trip this week.

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread