5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6" Lift rear swaybar links BDS, Fabtech, RC, Procomp

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Trying to do a comparison. I have a 6" Fabtech lift and I have the ORP. My swaybar end links are 13" long center to center. Does anyone with a 6" lift know what theirs measure?

I'm very happy with it, and happy with the ride, I'm curious because the swaybar is tilted up significantly from stock. The ends of the swaybar on a stock truck run parallel with the frame. On my truck the tilt upwards by a couple of inches. See pic

20210602_105602.jpg

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Thanks sir! Thats what I was looking for. 3" difference between yours and mine, but I don't know what it means as far as driving and riding.

Abrams117

Reaction score
Kind of an odd thing, I wonder if the Fabtech kit coming with new rear control arms is why the sway bar links are shorter. The Zone kits just have brackets for the stock rear control arms.

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Yea I've wondered. I mean it rides good, may be just a bit tight. I'm just wondering what happens when I go with a Hellwig.

benb1976

Reaction score
Yea I've wondered. I mean it rides good, may be just a bit tight. I'm just wondering what happens when I go with a Hellwig.

Did you test and figure it out? I was wondering the same thing about adding a Hellwig to a Ram with the Fabtech 6” kit, being I recently swapped kits from Zone to Fabtech and was thinking to add this mod.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I have the BDS ones and they actually are aimed down a bit. Opposite of yours. Weird

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Did you test and figure it out? I was wondering the same thing about adding a Hellwig to a Ram with the Fabtech 6” kit, being I recently swapped kits from Zone to Fabtech and was thinking to add this mod.
Nope sure didn't get to test it. I'm in a Silverado now so sorry....

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/