5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6” lift kit installation in TEXAS

bibboboutkhil

Reaction score
New to this forum but I am curious about what brand did you go with and where did you get it installed and what was the price. Looking for the most reasonable place to get a 6” kit installed.

Scmil

Reaction score
New to this forum but I am curious about what brand did you go with and where did you get it installed and what was the price. Looking for the most reasonable place to get a 6” kit installed.
what part of texas? If you're near san antonio look up Atlas Vehicle Dynatics

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Now that's something I'd like to see when finished...PICS please!

Scmil

Reaction score
I’m in Dallas but I don’t mind traveling to get it installed
I don't know if San Antonio is too far or not, but give Atlas look. They have quite a few builds going on and Alex would be the person to contact there for whatever you need.

L a r r y

Reaction score
I am in the DFW metroplex also, and there has got to be some decently priced shops that do good work around here. I wouldn't think you would have to travel far.

Jeremy47

Reaction score
Down south here in Houston, I would go with Elite Customs.

benwah76

Reaction score
Check out King Wheel and Tire. I ordered my 4"BDS lift through them and they are charging me $800 for the install and alignment. That is by far the cheapest I was able to find. Everywhere else quoted me $1200-$1400.

Users who are viewing this thread