5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Generation misunderstanding into a trivia thread. When you know, you know

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When all the nastiness was going on yesterday, one of us should have replied with, "Yeah, well the Jerk store called, and they're running out of you!"

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do I know if my truck is a 5th generation
It's a 2021 Ram Limited
I find that pictures tend to help.

Note:

Not including the old " Dodge Pickup Alphabetical Series', aka B, C, D, T, V, W Series' Dodge's ", this is simply the Dodge Ram 150, Dodge Ram 1500, and Ram 1500 lineup over the years. Also not including the HD's; Full-Size Half-Ton's only for simplicity.

1st Gen Dodge Ram 150:

1st Gen.jpg

2nd Gen Dodge Ram 1500:

2nd gen.jpg

3rd Gen Dodge Ram 1500 (Before Refresh):

3rd Gen Before.jpg

3rd Gen Dodge Ram 1500 (After Refresh):

3rd Gen After.jpg

4th Gen Ram 1500 (Before Refresh), Ram transitions to become its own brand in 2009-2012:

4th Gen Before.jpg

4th Gen Ram 1500 (After Refresh), (includes Classic variation for 2019-2021 [possibly 2022]):

4th Gen After.jpg

5th Gen Ram 1500 (Headlights and grilles are noticeably different depending on trim, packaging, and engine option):

5th Gen.jpg

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling on who the guy is, without reading his comments :LOL:
:D It was my signature after he asked and I answered that got him in a huff. I told him no hard feelings, since he didn't quite get that a signature isn't a reply. Anyway, I guess he went away mad anyway. It really was just a misunderstanding but he was really pissed at me :ROFLMAO:

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
:D It was my signature after he asked and I answered that got him in a huff. I told him no hard feelings, since he didn't quite get that a signature isn't a reply. Anyway, I guess he went away mad anyway. It really was just a misunderstanding but he was really pissed at me :ROFLMAO:
Yeah hence the boomer comment from like a month ago. You guys never learn do ya. :LOL: What was the dude's name anyway? Gotta love drama on a truck forum. :D

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you meet its parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and great-great-grandparents...than it's a 5th gen. If the last is missing, then a 4th gen. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread