5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T. Franco

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 2500 that has water intrusion into the cab. Last year I noticed the brake lamp above the rear sliding window on the cab had condensation in it. I took it to my local dealership twice and both times they said " There is no water in there now and we cannot repeat the problem so it does not exist, bring it back when there is water in it." and sent me on my way. this year its been raining a lot, so over the past few weeks there has been moisture in the windshield, so much so I have to keep a rag in the truck to dry it. The weekend after rain, I woke up to find the upholstery head and my rear seats soaked. The dealership is telling me there is nothing they could do, gave me a number to file a claim, which I did and I was supposed to get a response in 24hours. It's been 72 hours. The tech also said this issue is covered on 1500's but has not been an issue with the 2500's so they cannot help. Has anyone dealt with this issue? Any advice on a fix or know of Ram Correcting the issue? My truck is a Larime with only 22,000 miles on it but the factory warranty has expired due to the years.

Attachments

• Cab Water.jpg
    Cab Water.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Ceiling Water.jpg
    Ceiling Water.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Water on Rear Seats.jpg
    Water on Rear Seats.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Windshield Condensation.jpg
    Windshield Condensation.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 14

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You don't have a 5th gen ram. You have an HD which is the 4th gen. You might have better luck in the https://hdrams.com forum. This is the 5th Gen 1500 Rams site.

T. Franco

Reaction score
If I had the time I could go through all the transmission, suspension, body changes that came out of the Fifth Gen. Ram 2500. But I don't.
Update: Ram called just called me, they're going to verify with my local dealership I took it in twice and under warranty and will Approve or deny my claim by Friday 01/26/2024

Attachments

• 2500 Ram 5th Generation .png
    2500 Ram 5th Generation .png
    49.8 KB · Views: 6

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If I had the time I could go through all the transmission, suspension, body changes that came out of the Fifth Gen. Ram 2500. But I don't.
Update: Ram called just called me, they're going to verify with my local dealership I took it in twice and under warranty and will Approve or deny my claim by Friday 01/26/2024
I'm not going to argue about it. Everyone on this forum knows they are not 5th gen. No matter what some website that isn't Ram says. Sorry I'm not going to argue because I know the facts.

T. Franco

Reaction score
Vince, you started out saying I have an HD 4th Gen, then your next comment went on to say maybe a 4th and a half Gen. you changed your mind within 2 minutes, One thing is clear. You don't know what the **** your talking about! Your right, You spend too much time on here. I'm Done

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online