5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VICE design

Trusted RAM Truck Adventure Gear
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Will post in the TRX forum as well, but if anyone here knows a TRX owner on the west coast of Canada who’d be interested in a free hidden winch mount, Warn VR EVO winch, and installation please send them our way! Washington is only a short drive away and it's beautiful up here this time of year...

We need a truck locally to do a confirmation install and shoot an install video on; And we’re offering up everything for free to anyone who wants it (and has a TRX to have it installed on). That's about $3000 worth of winch, mount, and install.

Shoot us an email at [email protected] with any leads or questions. Like crimestoppers we’ve got rewards (hats and schwag) for any tips that lead to a successful TRX install video..

my22-trx-hero-desktop(3).png

Dgonz0289

Reaction score
Question for Vice, I bought the ADD stealth front bumper and unfortunately didn’t opt for the winch option. Would this hidden mount kit work for it with some modification to the bumper if necessary?

Attachments

• 5C11E6DD-A1C2-44A2-9A12-93E8D002DA68.jpeg
    5C11E6DD-A1C2-44A2-9A12-93E8D002DA68.jpeg
    301.2 KB · Views: 53

VICE design

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey sorry I haven't been on here in a bit. You guys have been awesome keeping us busy building these upgrades for your truck! I have a ton of Rebel and 1500 parts in the works. From bumpers to lighting mounts to skid plates and special recovery points.
Question for Vice, I bought the ADD stealth front bumper and unfortunately didn’t opt for the winch option. Would this hidden mount kit work for it with some modification to the bumper if necessary?
Its designed around use with the OEM front bumper and wont be compatible with that aftermarket one. I know you probably wouldn't want to change, but we are releasing our RAM Rebel MODV2 Winch bumper tomorrow for the Rebel. Here's a peek of it here:

If anyone purchased a Hidden Winch Mounting kit from us, and would like to switch to a VICE winch bumper, I'd be able to do some special pricing. [email protected]

VICE design

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey merdas, our new winch bumper supports your truck!
Unfortunately the hidden winch kit we make for the stock bumper isn't compatible with diesels though.

VICE design

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Droppin in to say we've expanded this line to now fit the TRX. Ill start a new thread for that one but here's one we just finished up :love:

1K8A0472.jpg

We now also sell smittybilt winches as this new generation (GEN 3) of X20 is quite well put together. It rocks similar specs to the WARN VR Evo which has been our top winch for the last couple years. Smittybilt GEN3 X20 12k Synthetic Winch [98812]

Maybe we should put together a comparison video

HitmanHugh

Reaction score
Droppin in to say we've expanded this line to now fit the TRX. Ill start a new thread for that one but here's one we just finished up :love:

View attachment 138100

We now also sell smittybilt winches as this new generation (GEN 3) of X20 is quite well put together. It rocks similar specs to the WARN VR Evo which has been our top winch for the last couple years. Smittybilt GEN3 X20 12k Synthetic Winch [98812]

Maybe we should put together a comparison video
A comparison video would be a good watch!

jords4169

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had any issues with the negative connection feom the winch. My concern is if the IBS can handle the winch current.

The_PhiL

Reaction score
Love these winch mounts from [mention]VICE design [/mention]. These guys make some quality stuff!

I got a ‘22 1500 Bighorn and was wondering if anyone who installed one of these is looking to sell the mesh style insert that looks like is removed.

Phil

Sanders

Reaction score
I have one that is not see through. Removed it and installed a light bar.

billybaloneey

Reaction score
I installed a Vice Designs mount and Badlands Apex 12000 to my 21 Rebel. Took all day yesterday and part of today but it came out great. I also replaced the lower bumper which I had dented. Mounted the control box on top of the fuse box. Nice job Vice Designs!! View attachment 130823
How do you access the clutch handle of the Badlands?

Users who are viewing this thread