5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

500 Members

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We just hit an important milestone, hitting the 500 member mark. I just want to thank everyone here for participating in the forums, spreading knowledge and helping each other out. We have a lot of great members here that make this forum an awesome place to be. It is definitely a snowball effect and we are growing faster and faster.

It's crazy to me that this website (which I started on a whim last December) has grown to the size that it has in less than 7 months. We get over 100k Unique visitors and over 400k pageviews a month including the main page and while there are of course bigger Ram forums out there we are the largest, most comprehensive and busiest 5th Gen focused site on the web.

Big thanks from me to all of you as well as the contributors and insiders that have helped make the site what it is. @devildodge and @redriderbob for being a part of the moderating team. Also a big thanks to @BobbiBigWheels and Abbotsford Chrysler for allowing me to use their trucks to review for you guys, I am definitely looking forward to the next 6 months and beyond as I continue to look for ways to improve and grow the website.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations! You have created a great environment for those of us entering the next generation of Ram trucks. This is by far the nicest forum/site I've been a part of, bar none.

sgk

Reaction score
Great place to waste and invest some time, nice to see others that have the same likes, dislikes, and issues as I have.
I didn't realize this site was so new with just 500 members, so I'm one of 500 that makes me a limited edition. Where do we cap it? before I lose my specialness. : )
Just think of how nice this will be when we all have our trucks and others new members will be complaining about how much selection they have on the lots.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
i went through the emojis and couldn't find one that fits your accomplishment. so i will leave this unflattering one with you (y)

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
out of pure financial gain:p what is my member #. might be able sell it for BIG $'s when you get bought out by amazon. (y)

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
out of pure financial gain:p what is my member #. might be able sell it for BIG $'s when you get bought out by amazon. (y)

LOL, not going to sell, I find forums run by companies have a different feel and just get used as revenue generators.

Not sure on your member number as you were around before the switch to the new forum software which mixed things up a bit, I know you were one of the first 200, probably even below 150.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the only thing that sucks about the new forum is that we lost our original likes, and we can't easily access the member list.

2 complaints...that's all I got...and it is water under the bridge.

The forum has really picked up from lots of order tracking talk, to people getting their trucks, to people starting to mod them.

Unfortunately, there have been some issues, but people have posted them and the community has tried to help.

Soon, all the late availability will be available and recieved...just in time for the special surprises to hit and people talking about how they should have waited and got this or that...lol

Ram has some things still to come...and I am anxiously awaiting seeing the 5th Gen HD.

This is the best place to stay uptodate on all things Ram...and don't forget to check out Moparinsiders.com for all things Mopar.

Good times

Users who are viewing this thread