5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#5 Dodge 150/Ram 1500

77PW440

Reaction score
Hi All! This is my fifth Dodge/Ram pickup. It's a 2020 Ram 1500 Limited with 5.7L Hemi, 4X4, 3.92 E-locker and Off-Road Package. Delmonico Red Pearl Coat with Indigo/Frost interior. This Ram has the optional 33 gal tank which was a must have. I purchased it using E-Shop on the Ram Truck website, the dealership was 240 miles from home. All negotiations were by phone and communication via email and text. I traded a 2014 Ram 1500 Longhorn 5.7L Hemi with 56K on the clock. This was a very unusual purchase for me, I did not leave my house, sent pics of my trade-in, and they agreed to my requested trade-in value. Negotiated selling price and tie-ins of splash guards and in channel VentShades all installed by the dealer. This truck was sold as New (demo) with 7900 miles and 3 year 36,000 mile warranty. The icing on the cake was free delivery! I had a very high confidence level, since I had no money down and was not obligated to complete the purchase. The truck was as described and looked really sharp. The dealership was located in Moorefield, WV. If you have test drove a similar vehicle in your vehicle search, you know that you like it, this is the way to go! The only time spent is in the comfort of your home. I would do this again with this dealer in a heart beat! You need to do your homework and be prepared for the negotiations.

Sorry, could not drop photo from Google Photos.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the ease of the new truck purchase and Welcome to the forums

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All! This is my fifth Dodge/Ram pickup. It's a 2020 Ram 1500 Limited with 5.7L Hemi, 4X4, 3.92 E-locker and Off-Road Package. Delmonico Red Pearl Coat with Indigo/Frost interior. This Ram has the optional 33 gal tank which was a must have. I purchased it using E-Shop on the Ram Truck website, the dealership was 240 miles from home. All negotiations were by phone and communication via email and text. I traded a 2014 Ram 1500 Longhorn 5.7L Hemi with 56K on the clock. This was a very unusual purchase for me, I did not leave my house, sent pics of my trade-in, and they agreed to my requested trade-in value. Negotiated selling price and tie-ins of splash guards and in channel VentShades all installed by the dealer. This truck was sold as New (demo) with 7900 miles and 3 year 36,000 mile warranty. The icing on the cake was free delivery! I had a very high confidence level, since I had no money down and was not obligated to complete the purchase. The truck was as described and looked really sharp. The dealership was located in Moorefield, WV. If you have test drove a similar vehicle in your vehicle search, you know that you like it, this is the way to go! The only time spent is in the comfort of your home. I would do this again with this dealer in a heart beat! You need to do your homework and be prepared for the negotiations.

Sorry, could not drop photo from Google Photos.
So...do you have a 77 Powerwagon with a 440?

I have owned many Dodge trucks. Always love seeing them and talking about them.

I unfortunately do not have any pics on my phone of my Powerwagons...but there are pics of my Power RAM 150 anf 250 in the 1st Gen section.

Users who are viewing this thread