5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Gen 2500/3500 SRW with RamBox - Dimensions

boom3198

Reaction score
I just bought a brand new 5th gen 3500 SRW 6.4L Laramie with 6'4" Rambox bed, trading in my 2013 1500 Laramie with the 5'7" bed and ramboxes. Can any of you with a 4th gen 2500/3500 and ramboxes post your dimensions of the bed? Most of the threads and google searches I have found are for the 1500 5'7" bed and I just want to make sure the available tonneaus for the 4th gens will fit. I will post the dimensions of mine here in a bit. What I am looking for is rail to rail sideways (front and back) and bulkhead to tailgate lengthwise, if ya'll could help-a-brother out. :)

I have 74" long from the inside of the bulkhead to the tailgate (on top of the cargo management rails) and 53" from box lid to box lid.

boom3198

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Just wanted to make sure before I go dropping some dough on something that doesn't fit.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Over at our sister site Hdrams.com there are a few guys who have their trucks, join us over there if you haven't.

I can not imagine that there is anything that would be different...but I do know there were some changes with the side step mounts.

Sounds like you got a great truck though.

Users who are viewing this thread