5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4% Under Invoice on a new Ram 1500 Order

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Don't see them on the dealer website...
Yes, that's because these are all custom ordered trucks. We are just waiting for the person who ordered them to come pick them up. We take them off our website so we're not getting calls on them from other people.

U

User_3336

Yes, that's because these are all custom ordered trucks. We are just waiting for the person who ordered them to come pick them up. We take them off our website so we're not getting calls on them from other people.
Makes sense. Good looking trucks! :)

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Ordering for the 2023 Ram TRX is now open! If you were waiting to place a 2023 order, now is the time to get in line first.

mkling

Reaction score
I have an order in with these guys for a 2023 tradesman. So far it’s been a really good experience.
I felt like other dealers were all playing numbers games with me and these guys had plain simple pricing. 4 hour drive but I think it’ll be worth it in the end.
Getting excited for it to show up.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
HD Rams.jpg

We're busy delivering 2022 orders as we wait for the 2023s to start production. Thank you to those who have given us an opportunity to earn their business by emailing [email protected] with a build and price.

Djennings94

Reaction score
Zach, Do you have shipping companies that you work with to move the vehicle from your lot to my home state once it hits your lot? Thank you!

Xlur8ed

Reaction score
Just emailed for pricing on a 2023 2500. Really impressed with this refreshing approach to the industry. Thanks!

-Jason C

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Zach - I got a great quote from your team and had an overall great experience getting questions answered etc. In the end I paid slightly more to order at a local dealer primarily because I was told your dealership will not do any leasing on orders or out of state sales. One person told me it was an issue of the owner's preference and another said it was based on available lenders which seems weird given that Chrysler Capital should be able to do them? Anyways appreciate your straight forward process and you did indeed help me secure a better price locally.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey there, everyone!

We have gotten more HD Ram's on the lot!

:love:Take a look at these beauties!:love:

We are still currently offering 4% under invoice on all HD Rams!
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Users who are viewing this thread