5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4" Lift Kit....I think

Coogfan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm slowing convincing myself that I want to burn some cash on a lift kit and wheels (4" brand tbd, wheels also tbd but 20" x 9 or 10 is what I'm thinking. I like the black rhino Hollister wheels https://www.customwheeloffset.com/b...sion=Leveling+Kit&bolt_patterns=6x5.5,6x139.7 curious if anyone has anything good or bad to say about them. Also 35"x12.5" tires...maybe nitto ridge grapplers. I got a quote from a shop and I'm at $6280 before taxes. The lift kit they priced was the Zone 4" with the fox shocks. Does this number seem reasonable? I had a goal of $5k in my head that I just kind of pulled out of the air, but maybe what I'm looking at isn't realistic with that number. Any advice is appreciated. 20210605_192250.jpg

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I bought a BDS kit from Jack It website. I would pay the extra shipping fron BDS directly if I had known they were using Estes to ship it.

Paid $1300 for install and alignment. The shop also installed my step rails in the price. Just so you know, the stock wheels will not fit with the lift so have them ready to go on too.

Coogfan

Reaction score
I bought a BDS kit from Jack It website. I would pay the extra shipping fron BDS directly if I had known they were using Estes to ship it.

Paid $1300 for install and alignment. The shop also installed my step rails in the price. Just so you know, the stock wheels will not fit with the lift so have them ready to go on too.
Well that makes me feel like the numbers aren't out of line. Appreciate the input.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a 4”F/3”R Zone with Bils up front at 1.4” and ran 35 x 12.50’s on 20” x 9” 0 offset …. Had it for 7 years with no issues and even tire wear …. Highly recommend …. Fits in 7’ garage door and most parking garages
9473048351a5f608e777c67b7ef62501.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread