5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3d printed stake hole cover

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks that he is not responding, or making them anymore. I like mine.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If this helps, I have a phone number. I ordered mine Sept 30 and they shipped Oct 2nd.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210706-114255.png
    Screenshot_20210706-114255.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 40

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
pretty crazy considering a whole spool of that filament is ~$30 and he could probably make over 500 covers with one spool....

maybe i should start making some!

48thronin

Reaction score
Let me play with this STL and see if i can add a TRX logo to it. Time to fire up the 3D printer, new mission acquired!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you have a TRX, why would you want ones that have that. And does the TRX have the same size of stake holes?

48thronin

Reaction score
Unless you have a TRX, why would you want ones that have that. And does the TRX have the same size of stake holes?
TRX has the same size stake holes. I have a TRX, was making those for myself. :)

DomW

Reaction score
For those still waiting: Did Paypal actually debit your account for payment. I don't know how Paypal does it, but many credit cards do not allow them to take money until shipment.

I need to look at my truck again, I do not remember seeing stake holes.

sd2134

Reaction score
I ordered from rocketcity 3d in May, I have not received my order or a response to my email. Have any of you received your order? Thanks.
After filing a dispute with my credit card company, I received an email from Rocket City today with shipping number. Ordered mid May filed dispute last week.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
After filing a dispute with my credit card company, I received an email from Rocket City today with shipping number. Ordered mid May filed dispute last week.
Well, that's good you got shipping info. Sucks it took filing a dispute.

Users who are viewing this thread