5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3d printed stake hole cover

KevinV916

Reaction score
Replaced my 2020 1500 trifold cover with a Retrax and the stake hole was bugging me. Made a model to plug them and wanted to share with you all.

Attachments

• IMG_4110 (1).jpeg
    IMG_4110 (1).jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 227

mophead

Reaction score
Looks great. Doesn't make much sense to cover and have these holes letting the weather in.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Awesome job and thank you for sharing!

2020 Bighorn Night Edition, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^^^^^^ came here to say that. PLA will NOT hold up well in the sun/elements. Even some PETG will get really soft in the sun for too long. ABS or maybe even a filled Nylon may work better.

sd2134

Reaction score
I ordered from rocketcity 3d in May, I have not received my order or a response to my email. Have any of you received your order? Thanks.

lilzoob

Reaction score
Ordered mine on June 6th and still nothing. I've emailed and no response.

Knight.

Reaction score
Interested in ordering a set of these. Hopefully you guys hear back from him to see what the lead time will look like.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When I ordered mine last year they shipped quickly. Not sure what issue would be now.

standfree

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
ordered in may and still not a peep. Feeling ripped off, not interaction, nor emails

MBDC

Reaction score
I ordered May 22nd. I've emailed on June 15th and on June 22nd. I have yet to receive my product or even a response back. Total bs. Looks like we've all been ripped off. Contacting PayPal to dispute this bogus order today. What a shame.

MBDC

Reaction score
I ordered from rocketcity 3d in May, I have not received my order or a response to my email. Have any of you received your order? Thanks.

ordered in may and still not a peep. Feeling ripped off, not interaction, nor emails
Ordered mine on June 6th and still nothing. I've emailed and no response.

Nope, no response from the "seller" and have not received the product.

Users who are viewing this thread