5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

360 Surround View Parts List and Installation

OVERLAND MIKE

Reaction score
I am looking to see if anyone can give me a complete part list with part numbers and installation tips for the 360 surround view camera system. I have a 2022 RAM 2500 6.7l. I read in other treads it is possible to add and some of them included parts list but it was for a 2019 or a 2020 and it looks like those part numbers have changed.
I called 2 RAM dealers and talked to their part managers and the first guy told me they can't get the parts and that it would void warranty and when i asked which warranty that would be he hung up on me. The second dealership i called the guy told me it was not possible to add that it has to be built from the factory with it. So he is full of s**t.
I have the uconnect 5 with 12" screen and when i go to cameras, even though i only have the back up camera it shows in the software the surround view option, just cant use it obviously with out the cameras. I am not too concerned about the price, i just want to get this added as soon as possible and would appreciate any help anyone can give.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am looking to see if anyone can give me a complete part list with part numbers and installation tips for the 360 surround view camera system. I have a 2022 RAM 2500 6.7l. I read in other treads it is possible to add and some of them included parts list but it was for a 2019 or a 2020 and it looks like those part numbers have changed.
I called 2 RAM dealers and talked to their part managers and the first guy told me they can't get the parts and that it would void warranty and when i asked which warranty that would be he hung up on me. The second dealership i called the guy told me it was not possible to add that it has to be built from the factory with it. So he is full of s**t.
I have the uconnect 5 with 12" screen and when i go to cameras, even though i only have the back up camera it shows in the software the surround view option, just cant use it obviously with out the cameras. I am not too concerned about the price, i just want to get this added as soon as possible and would appreciate any help anyone can give.
If you use those part numbers you can go on this website below and it’ll give you the most updated part number for your vehicle if you fill in the fields that pertain to your vehicle. I used it to do all my mods from copying the Part numbers and pasting it in the search engine. Also, you should check out the HD forum lots of good information on there with people who have done these mods as well.

OVERLAND MIKE

Reaction score
If you use those part numbers you can go on this website below and it’ll give you the most updated part number for your vehicle if you fill in the fields that pertain to your vehicle. I used it to do all my mods from copying the Part numbers and pasting it in the search engine. Also, you should check out the HD forum lots of good information on there with people who have done these mods as well.

Thank Mr. TheLegend, I am going to look into it now.

h8roads

Reaction score
I would love this parts list or more info. I'm interested in possibly doing this upgrade myself. Any more details?

OVERLAND MIKE

Reaction score
I would love this parts list or more info. I'm interested in possibly doing this upgrade myself. Any more details?
I am trying to locate the parts list again myself. i found incomplete list somewhere, i will try to find it again. but when i put some old part numbers in the above message it didnt show the new version so i am a bit stuck.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You have a heavy duty ram. This is the 5th gen 1500 forum, and that is the vehicle that that writeup and parts list is for. Do not use that parts list for your truck.
This is the forum you need to be on:

For your 2022, you will need a different CVPM than the one listed in the original parts list.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You have a heavy duty ram. This is the 5th gen 1500 forum, and that is the vehicle that that writeup and parts list is for. Do not use that parts list for your truck.
This is the forum you need to be on:

For your 2022, you will need a different CVPM than the one listed in the original parts list.
Oh yep, that would do it. I completely skipped over him having an HD.

Users who are viewing this thread