5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

33's on '24 Laramie Night Edition 22's?

Turbo98

Reaction score
I went with 33x12.5r22 Ridge Ridge Grapper on stock suspension, had to do very minimal plastic trimming
2735acf00ecd1ef7d3a46a1f2756b2e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigfla

Reaction score
Once I find a tire shop that will put the 295/50r22's on my stock 22" rims I'll post here on the fit and ride. It definitely seems to be the ideal "non-lifted" fit for the combo of adding more sidewall and a smidgen of width. Now, to choose: BFG KO2, Toyo OC ATIII or the Nitro Ridge Grappler.....
I really feel like the KO2 was ideal in that size. It’s a D rated tire vs the E on the Toyo and Nitto. Decent all around performer and great highway ride.

Blackdog.Tx

Reaction score
Once I find a tire shop that will put the 295/50r22's on my stock 22" rims I'll post here on the fit and ride. It definitely seems to be the ideal "non-lifted" fit for the combo of adding more sidewall and a smidgen of width. Now, to choose: BFG KO2, Toyo OC ATIII or the Nitro Ridge Grappler.....
Hey there MVFan... how did the 295/50r22 on stock rims go? Any comments on fit or pics?

I am considering swapping my Toyo OC AT3 305/45r22 out as I'm under the 500 mile trial period. Considering 295/50r22 Toyo OC AT3s.

Sigfla

Reaction score
Stick with what the manufacturer designed and engineered to be ideal for the truck.
The manufacturer put on what got them by regulations. The 285/45’s help with mpg, all the other crap helps them pass govt exhaust regs. It’s more about the bean counters bottom line than performance or utility.

Users who are viewing this thread