5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

33 Gal tank on 2021's?

Rossum

Reaction score
You can't get the 33 gal tank in the eco diesel as the DEF tank takes up the space. 26 gal tank and 7-8 gal DEF tank equals the space of the 33 gal tank
I don't think that's correct.

I scoured dealer inventory high and wide trying to find the exact truck I wanted. I failed at that, but did find quite a few examples of trucks with EcoDiesel engine and 33 gallon tanks. Heck, I test-drove a Limited with EcoDiesel and 33 gallon tank at my dealer.

I've got a Laramie EcoDiesel with 33 gallon tank on order. See my order sheet in post #17 above. If they build it with a 26 gallon tank, I'll probably refuse delivery. I really want the range of the diesel with a 33 gallon tank.

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Definitely check everything on your build order when it shows up.

Read of people getting home and realizing that options weren’t there that were on the window sticker (inverter, 33 gallon tank, etc.).

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can't get the 33 gal tank in the eco diesel as the DEF tank takes up the space. 26 gal tank and 7-8 gal DEF tank equals the space of the 33 gal tank
Incorrect. I have a 2020 Limited EcoDiesel with 33 gallon tank. The def tank is only 5.2 gallons or something..

1500km of range with the 33 gallon!

Users who are viewing this thread