5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

305 45 22s on stock rims

B33k

Reaction score
Wondering what you don't like about them?
In my case, ride quality is great. Also, they wear very well. I have 10k miles on one set, and they still look almost new. Granted, they are not off road or snow tires. Other than that, no complaints. Just curious.
I just got my truck and for me in Seattle these tires (stock Goodyears) are awful and very slippery. My driveway is up hill (16%). I spin on the exposed aggregate concrete and truck goes into 4wd auto every time it’s wet to get out, which this time of year is a lot. Anyone have comments on how the perform in the wet and snow?

tazer006

Reaction score
Do have it lifted?? I just put the Mopar 2” lift and want to put 22” on it with the Nittos
I have bilstein 5100 now, so a 2in level. But I had these tires on for a while before the level and no rub at all. The mopar lift is more lift than I have so it should have zero issues.

Cutler41

Reaction score
I love the setup looks great! Quick q: those tires (305/45/22) support a 9.5-11.5in wheel but the limited 22's are 9 inches. My dealer said they wouldn't mount my wheels on the 305/45/22 tires because it's a safety concern. I asked a local tire shop and they said no also. Wondering how you got it done?
0ACA8062-8B8E-4D8E-8346-FBA4B89B6FC2.jpeg I bumped it up to 305 at American tire didn’t have a problem with it. Much better ride than the stock crap. And my General didn’t break the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread