5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.5" readylift done

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Trying to find suitable rim to fit. Cause on full steer it rubs tiny bit with stock rims. To he expected with 35x12.5r20 Ridge grapplers

View attachment 22855
Should just be at full lock on the UCA. If you want to stay with stock wheels just add about a 1/4” spacer and you should be ok.

stippLe

Reaction score
Should just be at full lock on the UCA. If you want to stay with stock wheels just add about a 1/4” spacer and you should be ok.
yeah I bought them already for temporary solution we're going to put them on in a few hours

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yeah I bought them already for temporary solution we're going to put them on in a few hours
As far as new wheels, anything 0 or with a negative offset will rub. There is a small metal tab that protrudes underneath the factory splash guard. You can trim that off and then usually be in good shape.

M

Mdegen93

Don't know what that is.....

Had to do it to mine to run a -12 22860

RichM1983

Reaction score
I love those stock Laramie Sport wheels with the 35" tires. I can't imagine you'd find a better wheel in my opinion.

bigdaddymac

Reaction score
Looks great! Mine goes in Wednesday for 3.5” lift and Ridge Grappler 35x12.50r20 on Fuel Sledge wheels w a 0 offset.

Boomer

Reaction score
DO NOT USE SMALL WHEEL SPACERS!!! They are not hub centric. You do not want all the trucks weight on the lugs. It is very dangerous. Research it.

Users who are viewing this thread