5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.5 inch suspension lift with 35”???

BigHornDaddy318

Reaction score
Hey guys looking to lift my 2020 Big Horn without cutting or drilling as its my daily driver and my daily commute to work is 70+ miles round trip. I found a 3.5 bolt on suspension kit by Rancho that claims 35" tires will fit. Im looking to put 35x12.50 Kanati Trail Hogs on the stock 20x9 wheels for now and may eventually upgrade the wheels.
My current set up has 275/60R20 Kanati Mud Hogs on stock wheels , just looking to go a little bigger and level out the rake. Also the Mud Hogs got extremely load after about 25000 and looking for something quieter.

The Rancho kit is around $1000 and the Kanatis are around $900 right now so $2000ish not including installation cost isnt so bad.

What do you guys think? Anyone have experience with this setup?
Thanks in advance.

BigHornDaddy318

Reaction score
Hey guys looking to lift my 2020 Big Horn without cutting or drilling as its my daily driver and my daily commute to work is 70+ miles round trip. I found a 3.5 bolt on suspension kit by Rancho that claims 35" tires will fit. Im looking to put 35x12.50 Kanati Trail Hogs on the stock 20x9 wheels for now and may eventually upgrade the wheels.
My current set up has 275/60R20 Kanati Mud Hogs on stock wheels , just looking to go a little bigger and level out the rake. Also the Mud Hogs got extremely load after about 25000 and looking for something quieter.

The Rancho kit is around $1000 and the Kanatis are around $900 right now so $2000ish not including installation cost isnt so bad.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
IMG_2921.png IMG_2921.png

mplaramie

Reaction score
If your looking for a simple lift to fit 35" tires, you may want to look at the Readylift 3.5 SST, 4" Zone or BDS kits.

As cost is always a factor, just try to determine how you want your Ram to handle. With a 70+ mile commute, comfort is important. Do you also offroad a little? If so, maybe Bill's, Eibach or Icons may be a better set up to give you tire clearance and handling characteristics that match your needs.

There are a lot of options and things to consider. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread